Selling, renting, whatever you're here for, we want to help you optimise your items so you can make the most return-on-item as quickly as possible. Thank us later.
Here are our top tips:
The more professional and perfected your listing looks, the more likely it is to be sold or rented.
- If you can find the professional image from the brand's website, we advise putting this as the first image on your listing - ideally modelled on a person to show how the item looks.
- Please include a professional photo (if possible) first, and then a photo of the actual item in its current condition, at least the front and back of the item and more angles if needed.
- When taking your own photo, a plain white background is a requirement, showing only the item you are selling or renting - and a clean lens on your camera so the item can be seen clearly.
- This tool can help you remove busy backgrounds easily if needed.
- Please note endless has the right to edit and modify listings where required, and remove any that do not fit with our guidelines.